Couldn't get to the October MAX conference in Los Angles? The two keynotes and many of the sessions were recorded. Visit http://max.adobe.com/sessions/max-online/
and click on the links to watch. So much less expensive than going there!
Watch the June 18th Keynote Address for 2014 Release of Creative Cloud
A two-hour YouTube video of updates in many different Adobe products
Watch Terry White's Demo of Photoshop CC 2014 New Features
A 23-minute YouTube video of just Photoshop updates
CREATIVE CLOUD PRICING
Adobe has various membership plans, from $10-$50/month:
SERVICES PROVIDED IN THE CLOUD
Summary of tools and services per plan level:
CREATIVE CLOUD GENERAL CONCEPTS
• CC apps are downloaded to your computer, are not based in the cloud, and continue to operate as long as you connect to the internet every 30 days so your subscription can be verified.
• Your apps are updated with new features as they are developed. So if your computer system keeps asking if you want to update, that's a good thing.
• If you decide to stop your CC subscription, your CC-downloaded apps will continue to be operational for 30 days after you stop subscribing.
• If you store content in the cloud, that content will be available for 90 days after unsubscribing.
• Storage in the cloud is not mandatory. You can store images anywhere. The cloud is handy for syncing projects and sharing with others. Read the account details carefully. Free accounts have limitations on storage and activity.
• Depending on your subscription, you have access to one or all 80 kajillion Adobe apps for download if you have a hard drive big enough.
• Here's a description of various CC accounts from ProDesignTools.com.
A good summary...